CHIEF KEEF WHERES WALDO DOWNLOAD

Credits Lyrics powered by www. Your ass can get wacked With this click-clack I'm the man around this bitch man Check on my wrist watch Check on my necklace Check on my bitches Hoes come in fours though Knock knock, it's money at my front door Then I pull up in the black thing The kids like oh where Waldo at I'm the man around this bitch baby Or should I call you little lady I'll call your ass bitch though, cause I'm so crazy This nigga think he gone play me Shoot dice, let your ho fade me? Where's your loot You get a? Inserisci l'indirizzo e-mail fornito in fase di registrazione e richiedi il reset della password. Then aite We gonna pop out bitch, we slide Hop in the cars then ride Pull up on an op block, blast his ass inside I be like okay, okay, okay Say hello to my lil thang The lil thang got in the? Nigga do the limbo I'm a king, I'm a lion, nigga, check out the symbol Pull up on your block? chief keef wheres waldo

Uploader: Makasa
Date Added: 3 September 2010
File Size: 12.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 15231
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Then aite We gonna pop out bitch, we slide Hop in the cars then ride Pull up on an op block, blast his ass inside I be like okay, okay, okay Say hello to my lil thang The lil thang got in the? Then whered We gonna pop out bitch, we slide Hop in the cars then ride Pull up on an op block, blast his ass inside I be like okay, okay, okay Say hello to my lil thang The lil thang got in the?

chief keef wheres waldo

I'm bout my Dinero like Robert Deniro Being real ain't hard, shit so simple Doing this shit ain't hard, this shit so simple I don't like niggas comin' through, bust a niggas pimple? Consenso esplicito Ci occorre da parte tua l'accettazione esplicita dei nostri termini di servizio. Your ass can get wacked With this click-clack I'm the man around this bitch man Check on my wrist watch Check on my necklace Check on my bitches Hoes come in fours though Knock knock, it's money at my front door Then I pull up in the black thing The kids like oh where Waldo at I'm the man around this bitch baby Or should I call you little lady I'll call your ass bitch though, cause I'm so crazy This nigga think he gone play me Shoot dice, let your ho fade me?

Inserisci l'indirizzo e-mail fornito in fase di registrazione e richiedi il reset della password. Nigga do the limbo I'm a king, I'm a lion, nigga, check out the symbol Pull up on your block?

Chief Keef – Where’s Waldo – Fake Shore Drive®

Nome Compilare il campo Nome. Queste azioni richieste sono in linea con l'adeguamento al regolamento GDPR in vigore dal 25 Maggio Wheres Waldo Songtext Done nigga, done nigga, you're done nigga Done nigga, done nigga, you're done nigga Done nigga, done nigga, you're done nigga Done nigga, done nigga, you're done nigga You're done nigga, you're done, you're done You're done nigga Niggas think this Swisha Sweet I got niggas that come through shootin' Shootin' at you, where your crew?

chief keef wheres waldo

Credits Lyrics powered by www. Where's your loot You get a?

Chief Keef - Wheres Waldo [Instrumental Remake] (Prod. By MarlyMar )

Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. Non mi interessa tutto questo, effettua il logout. Controlla il tuo indirizzo di posta elettronica.

Cognome Compilare il campo Cognome. Accetta solo fotografie keff esclusive, destinate a utilizzo su testate e, quindi, libere da diritti. In caso di problemi scrivi a platform rockol. E-mail Compilare il campo E-mail Il campo E-mail deve essere valido.

I'm bout my Dinero like Robert Deniro Being real ain't hard, shit so simple Doing this shit ain't hard, this shit so simple I don't like niggas comin' through, bust a niggas pimple? Password Compilare il campo Password Il campo Password deve avere almento 6 caratteri Le password devono coincidere. Where's your loot Walso get a?

Your ass can get wacked With this click-clack I'm the man around this bitch man Check on my wrist watch Check on my necklace Check on my bitches Hoes come in fours though Knock knock, it's money at my front door Then I pull up in the black dhief The kids like oh where Waldo at Finna?

Pubblica immagini fotografiche dal vivo concesse in utilizzo da fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright. Pistol to a lil nigga forehead Call her money, she so fine, she be in my pocket She in my wallet, she at my shows, she at my concerts She buy me shoes and she buy me ganja She buy me guns, she bought my watch She bought my? Ti invieremo un link di verifica all'indirizzo fornito in fase di registrazione.

Hai dimenticato la password?

Nigga do the limbo I'm a king, I'm a lion, nigga, check out the symbol Pull up on your block? Per poter seguire un artista occorre Prestare il consenso. Your ass can get wacked With this click-clack I'm the man around this bitch man Check on my wrist watch Check on my necklace Check on my bitches Hoes come in fours though Knock knock, it's money at my front door Then I pull up in chef black thing The kids like oh where Waldo at I'm the man around this bitch baby Or should I call you little lady I'll call your ass bitch though, cause I'm so crazy This nigga think he gone play me Shoot dice, let your ho fade me?

Ci occorre da parte tua l'accettazione esplicita dei nostri termini di servizio. Pistol to a lil nigga forehead Call her money, she so fine, she be in my pocket She in my wallet, she at my shows, she at my concerts She buy me shoes and she buy me ganja She buy me guns, she whered my watch She bought my?

Chief Keef - Wheres Waldo

Your ass can get wacked With this click-clack I'm the man around this bitch man Check on my wrist watch Check on my necklace Check on my bitches Hoes come in fours though Knock knock, it's money at my front door Then I pull up in the black thing The kids like oh where Waldo at Finna? Done nigga, done nigga, you're done nigga You're done nigga, you're done, you're done You're done nigga Niggas think this Swisha Sweet I got niggas that come through shootin' Shootin' at you, where your crew?

Il tuo account MyRockol necessita di una serie di azioni da parte tua per garantirti la fruizione del servizio. Conferma password Compilare il campo Conferma Password Il campo Password deve avere almento 6 caratteri Le password devono coincidere.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения